- Once accepted, this booking is a firm contract.
- Full payment must be received 30 days from invoicing date.
- If payment is not received in full prior to the event, then ukactive reserve the right to turn you away on the event day.
- A receipt for payment will not be issued unless requested.
- ukactive has the right to alter or cancel any booking that it cannot fulfil for reasons beyond its control. If this happens, ukactive will use all reasonable efforts to offer you an alternative booking and/or a refund.
- ukactive does not accept any liability or responsibility if it cannot provide food, drinks, or services because of industrial action or any other cause which is beyond its control.
In terms of Covid-19, ukactive will be following government guidelines as well as any protocols put in place by third party venues. In the event that this results in a change in timings or venue location then these will be communicated in advance. ukactive reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event if deemed necessary.
- In the event of cancellation, you must complete a cancellation request which is to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such notice will not be deemed to be received unless ukactive has issued an acknowledgement to the delegate
- Requests received less than 21 days prior to the event will require 100% of the full payment.
- No credits or refunds of fees will be possible in the 21 days prior to the event, but you will be entitled to send a substitute.
- No credits or refunds of fees will be possible for delegates who fail to attend the event for reasons outside the control of ukactive.
ukactive event’s may consist of theoretical components with some practical elements. All practical elements are designed for fitness professionals. Individuals with any physical restriction, disability or predisposition to injury or sickness should not participate if their health or ability to exercise is at risk. This document is a release of claims. By agreeing to attend the course you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You willingly participate in the event at your own risk.
- You take full responsibility for any loss or damage to your personal property that may arise directly or indirectly from your participation in the event.
- You will not seek to penalise, prosecute or claim compensation from the organisers, sponsors, presenters or participants at the event for injury, loss or damage.
- You will not in any way record any session without the prior written consent of ukactive.
- ukactive or pre-authorised sponsors and partners may videotape, photograph or audiotape part of, or the entire event and it is possible that you will be filmed, photographed or recorded.
By signing this you acknowledge that these parties:
- May film, photograph or record you during the event.
- Retain the right to use any such film, photographs or recordings.
- I have carefully read and understand all of the above.
If you have any additional questions regarding the entry process, please contact Events Team at email@example.com or call 0207 400 8600