- Once accepted, this booking is a firm contract.
- Payment is by credit card only and must be completed at the point of selecting and purchasing your tickets.
- Entry to this event is strictly by ticket only. If you have not purchased a ticket you will be refused entry to the event on the event day.
- You will receive email confirmation of your ticket which will be expected to be presented on arrival at the event.
- A tax receipt for payment will not be issued unless requested from the ukactive Finance Team using firstname.lastname@example.org .
- ukactive has the right to alter or cancel any booking that it cannot fulfil for reasons beyond its control. If this happens, ukactive will use all reasonable efforts to offer you an alternative booking.
- ukactive does not accept any liability or responsibility if it cannot provide food, drinks, or services because of industrial action or any other cause which is beyond its control.
Cancellation requests & refund policy
- Up to 21 days prior – entitled to choose a substitute to attend the event, get a credit note which is valid to 31/03/24 for the full amount which can be used against another ukactive event, or entitled to a full refund
- 21-5 working days prior – entitled to choose a substitute to attend the event, or get a credit note which is valid to 31/03/24 for the full amount which can be used against another ukactive event
- Less than 5 working days before – entitled to choose a substitute to attend the event, but will not be eligible for a refund or credit note
By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You take full responsibility for any loss or damage to your personal property that may arise directly or indirectly from your attendance to the event.
- Participants attend the event at their own risk. You will not seek to penalise, prosecute or claim compensation from the organisers, sponsors, presenters or participants at the event for injury, loss or damage.
- You are not permitted to record or film at the event without the prior written consent of ukactive.
- ukactive or pre-authorised sponsors and partners may videotape, photograph or audiotape part of the event and it is possible that you will be filmed, photographed or recorded. All of which may be used for marketing purposes.
By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge that the organisers, sponsors and presenters:
- May film, photograph or record you during the event.
- Retain the right to use any such film, photographs or recordings.
- You have carefully read and understand all of the above.
- You are sharing your details and information which will be used solely to deliver the event and for event communication purposes.